KAU is located in Myronivka, approximately 100 kilometers south of Kyiv. The history of PJSC “KYIV-ATLANTIC UKRAINE” (KAU) begins in June 1992, when the first business transaction was carried out – the barter of diesel fuel for fodder peas and the export of peas to Germany. After half a year, 40 traders worked in the company. In May 1995, KAU made a partnership agreement and became the first Ukrainian agricultural project of the EBRD.
Currently KAU is a part of “Svit-Agro” Group.
As of now, KAU is an innovative center for the processing of oil and grain crops and consists of:
- Oil extraction plant with a production capacity of 1,000 t/day for soybean seeds and 750 t/day for rapeseed;;
- An elevator with a storage capacity of 42,500 tons;
- Combined feed plant with a capacity of 70,000 tons (bulk) / 35,000 tons (packaged feed) per year, built according to advanced European technology;
- A production and technological laboratory certified according to ISO 17025:2019 quality standards, which contains state-of-the-art devices for testing, including a gas chromatograph;
KAU has passed certification according to quality standards of:
- HACCP (ISO 22000:2018);
- GMP+ B1 (production, trade and services);
We have been working with local farmers for over 20 years, building our reputation as a reliable partner.
To provide animals and poultry in Ukraine and throughout the world with high-quality vegetable proteins
To produce high-quality products that will exceed customer expectations